Suffer to Superintend
Suffer, v. a.
1. Undergo, feel, meet with, experience, go through.
2. Endure, sustain, support, tolerate, bear, bear up under, put up with, stand, pocket, stomach.
3. Undergo, sustain, be affected by, be acted upon.
4. Permit, allow, indulge, admit, let, give permission to, give leave to.
Suffer, v. n.
1. Feel pain.
2. Be put to inconvenience.
3. Be punished, undergo punishment.
4. Be injured, be impaired, sustain loss or damage.
1. Suffering, endurance, pain, misery, inconvenience.
2. Patience, moderation, long-suffering, submission.
3. Permission, allowance, toleration.
1. Endurance, sufferance.
2. Pain, inconvenience, distress, misery, sufferance, passion.
3. Poverty, want.
Suffice, v. n. Be enough, be sufficient.
Suffice, v. a. Satisfy, content, be enough for.