7. Wrinkled, frowning, surly, sour, discomposed, ruffled.
8. Rude, boisterous, violent, tumultuous.
1. Roughness, unevenness, asperity.
2. Harshness, severity, rigor, roughness, coarseness, rudeness, surliness.
3. Boisterousness, storminess, inclemency, turbulence, tempestuousness.
Rugose, a. Wrinkled, rugous.
Rugous, a. See Rugose.
1. Destruction, discomfiture, overthrow, defeat, wreck, perdition, fall, downfall, prostration, subversion,
2. Bane, pest, mischief, destruction, perdition.
Ruin, v. a.
1. Destroy, demolish, overthrow, subvert, overturn, overwhelm, defeat, ruinate.
2. Impoverish, bring to want, reduce to poverty.
Ruinate, v. a.
1. Ruin, destroy, demolish, subvert, reduce to ruin.
2. Reduce to poverty.
Ruination, n. Demolition, destruction, subversion, overthrow, ruin.
1. Decayed, dilapidated, demolished.
2. Destructive, pernicious, baneful, noxious, noisome, calamitous, wasteful, mischievous.