Ruins, n. pl. Remains.
1. Command, control, domination, dominion, lordship, mastership, mastery, government, empire, sway,
2. Behavior, conduct.
3. Method, regularity, order.
4. Precept, law, canon, maxim, aphorism, formula, test, criterion, standard, touchstone.
5. Order, ruling, prescription, regulation, guide, precept.
Rule, v. a.
1. Govern, command, control, conduct, manage, bridle, restrain, direct, lead.
2. Guide, advise, persuade, prevail on.
3. Settle, establish.
4. (Law.) Determine, decide
Rule, v. n.
1. Command, govern, have command, have control, exercise supreme authority.
2. Prevail, decide.
3. Settle, decide, establish.
1. Governor, sovereign, monarch, king, lord, master.
2. Director, manager.