Restaurant to Revile
Restaurant, n. [Fr.] Eating-house, chop-house, café.
Restiff, a. See Restive.
1. Restoration, return.
2. Indemnification, reparation, recompense, amends, compensation, requital, remuneration, satisfaction,
1. Stubborn, mulish, restiff, obstinate, stopping, unwilling.
2. Uneasy, impatient, restless, ill at ease, unquiet, recalcitrant.
1. Unquiet, uneasy, unresting, disquieted, disturbed, restive.
2. Unsteady, inconstant, changeable, unstable, unsettled, vacillating, irresolute.
3. Roving, wandering, in motion, on the move, unsettled.
5. Turbulent, agitated.
1. Replacement, reinstatement, re-establishment, return.
2. Renewal, revival, re-establishment.
3. Renovation, redintegration, renewal, reconstruction.
4. Recovery, renewal.
5. Universal salvation, universalism.
6. Restitution, reparation.