Republication to Rest
Republication, n. Reprint, reimpression.
Repudiate, v. a.
1. Discard, reject, renounce, cast off, disclaim, abjure, disavow.
2. Divorce, put away.
3. [Modern.] disown (debts), disclaim, refuse to pay, refuse to acknowledge.
2. Divorce, putting away.
3. Disavowal, disowning, disclaiming.
1. Contrariety, inconsistency, incompatibility, irreconcilableness, unsuitableness.
2. Opposition, resistance, struggle, contest.
3. Unwillingness, aversion, hatred, reluctance, dislike, antipathy, hostility.
1. Inconsistent, irreconcilable, incompatible.
2. Opposed, opposite, contrary, hostile, adverse, averse, unfavorable, antagonistic immical, at variance.
3. Offensive, distasteful.
1. Repelling, driving back, repulsion.
2. Refusal, denial.
3. Failure, disappointment.