Cloister to Cliac passion
1. Convent-walk, abbey-walk, arched ambulatory.
2. Convent, monastery, abbey, nunnery, priory.
3. Arcade, colonnade, colonnaded court, piazza.
Cloisteral, a. Recluse, solitary, secluded, sequestered, monastic.
Close, v. a.
1. Shut, shut up.
2. Stop, obstruct, choke, stop up, clog.
3. Conclude, finish, terminate, end, cease, complete, bring to a period.
Close, v. n.
1. Unite, coalesce, come together, be brought together.
2. Terminate, end, be concluded, cease.
3. Grapple, come to close quarters, clinch.
4. Agree, come to terms, accept the offer.
1. [Pron. cloze.] End, conclusion, termination, cessation.
2. [Pron. close.] Cathedral or abbey precinct.
3. Enclosure, inclosure, inclosed place, yard, grounds.
1. Tight, closed, shut fast, confined.
2. Hidden, secret, private.