Stoolpigeon to Street-walker
1. Decoy-pigeon, decoy (for game).
2. Decoy, inveigler, decoyer, inveigling accomplice, cats-paw.
Stoop, v. n.
1. Couch, bend forward, bend down, lean forward, lean.
2. Yield, submit, succumb, surrender, give in, cower.
3. Condescend, descend.
4. Swoop, descend, come down, bear down
5. Sink, fall.
Stoop, v. a. Lower, abase, bow, bend down, bend forward, sink.
1. Inclination, bend, act of stooping.
2. Condescension, descent.
3. Swoop, descent.
4. Flagon, bowl, cup, mug, tankard.
5. [U. S.] Doorsteps, porch, steps, outer stair.
Stop, v. a.
1. Close, close up.
2. Obstruct, close up, render impassable, block, close, blockade.
3. Hinder, impede, shut in, bring to a standstill, stay, check.