Renegade to Republic
1. Apostate, backslider, renegado, recreant, turncoat.
2. Deserter, revolter, rebel, traitor.
3. Vagabond, worthless fellow.
Renew, v. a.
1. Renovate, restore, re-establish, repair, refit, rebuild, revive, recreate, make new, rejuvenate, refresh.
2. Repeat, recommence, begin again.
3. Repeat, iterate, reiterate.
4. Regenerate, transform.
1. Renovation, restoration, re-establishment, repair.
2. Repetition, recommencement.
Reniform, a. (Bot.) Kidney-shaped, kidney-form.
1. Resistance (of solid bodies to pressure), opposition, antagonism.
2. Reluctance, moral resistance, disinclination.
Renitent, a. Resisting (pressure), opposing, counteracting, antagonistic, resistant.
Renounce, v. a.
1. Reject, repudiate, disclaim, disown, disavow, recant, deny, decline, slight, abnegate, neglect, cast off,
2. Relinquish, abandon, forego, resign, abjure, desert, forsake, forswear, leave, quit, abdicate, drop, lay
down, lay aside, give up, cast off, give over, drop all idea of.