Golden-robin to Gradus
Golden-robin, n. Hang-bird, Baltimore oriole.
Goldylocks, n. Cudweed, everlasting, immortelle.
Gonfalon, Gonfanon, n. Ensign, standard, banner, flag, pennon.
Gonorrha, n. (Med.) Clap, blennorrha, blennorrhagia, venereal disease.
1. Advantageous, beneficial, useful, profitable, serviceable.
2. Suitable, fit, proper, convenient, well adapted.
3. Virtuous, upright, religious, pious, righteous, worthy, dutiful.
4. Excellent, valuable, precious, sterling, capital, admirable.
5. Kind, benevolent, humane, friendly, favorable, gracious, merciful, obliging, well-disposed.
6. Unblemished, unimpeached, untarnished, unsullied, immaculate, fair, honorable.
7. Companionable, social, genial, lively, cheerful.
8. Able, skilful, ready, expert, dexterous, well qualified.
9. Competent (pecuniarily), of established credit).
10. Pleasant, agreeable, gratifying, cheering.
11. Considerable, tolerably great, pretty large.
12. Real, true, serious, unfeigned.
1. Benefit, advantage, profit, gain, utility.
2. Welfare, weal, prosperity, interest.
3. Righteousness, virtue, excellence, moral qualities.