Fidgety to Fire
Fidgety, a. Uneasy, restless, impatient.
1. Confident, undoubting, trustful, firm, steadfast, unwavering, fiduciary.
2. Exact, precise, true, accurate, permanently accurate.
Fiduciary, n. Trustee, depositary.
1. Confident, undoubting, trustful, firm, steadfast, unwavering, fiducial.
2. Trusty, trustworthy, reliable.
3. Held in trust, in the nature of a trust.
Fief, n. Fee, feud.
1. Tract of land (for tillage or for pasture).
2. Battle-field, field of battle.
3. Scene of military operations, theatre of war.
4. Surface, expanse, range, scope.
5. Province, department, domain, region, realm.
6. Opportunity, room.
Fieldfare, n. Gray thrush (Turdus pilaris).
Field-sports, n. pl. Diversions of the field (hunting, shooting, etc..
1. Demon, devil, infernal spirit, malignant supernatural being.
2. Supremely malignant person, demon, devil, monster, utterly malicious being, atrocious being, monster
of cruelty or malice.