Fashionable to Feel
1. According to (prevailing) fashion, in fashion, à la mode, the rage, having a run.
2. Following fashion, addicted to fashion, who set fashion, of fashion, who affect elegance.
3. Customary, usual, prevailing, current, in vogue.
Fast, v. n. Abstain from food, forbear eating, go without food, go hungry.
1. Fasting, abstinence from food.
2. Fast-day, day of fasting, banyan day.
3. Time of fasting.
4. Rope (to fasten a vessel to wharf).
1. Fastened, fixed, close, tight.
2. Immovable, firm.
3. Constant, steadfast, stanch.
4. Fortified, strong, impregnable.
5. Sound, deep, profound.
6. Swift, quick, fleet, rapid.
7. Dissipated, wild, giddy, reckless, thoughtless, thriftless, extravagant.
1. Firmly, tightly, immovably.
2. Swiftly, quickly, rapidly.