Enjoyment to Enunciate
1. Pleasure, gratification, delight, happiness.
2. Fruition, satisfactory or advantageous or beneficent possession.
Enjoy ones self. Be happy, have pleasure.
Enkindle, v. a..
1. Inflame, ignite, kindle, set on fire.
2. Inflame, incite, excite, rouse, stimulate, instigate, provoke, stir up, set on.
Enlarge, v. a.
1. Increase, augment, extend, expand, magnify, amplify, make larger, make greater.
2. Greaten, engreaten, ennoble, expand, give larger scope to, make more comprehensive.
Enlarge, v. n.
1. Expatiate, dilate, descant, speak at length, launch out.
2. Increase, swell, grow, extend, expand, grow larger.
1. Expansion, dilatation, dilation, extension, augmentation, increase.
2. Expatiation, copious discourse, extended remark.
Enlighten, v. a.
1. Illuminate, illume, illumine, irradiate, make light, make luminous, supply with light.
2. Instruct, inform, teach, make intelligent, render more intelligent.
Enlightened, a. Instructed, informed, educated, intelligent, refined, highly civilized, freed from ignorance.
Enlightenment, n. Instruction, illumination.