Brightness to Bulbul
1. Lustre, splendor, brilliancy, radiance, resplendence, effulgence, light, sheen, luminousness, luminosity,
shine, glow, blaze, gloss, burnish, gleam, gleaming, beam, beaming, flash, flashing, flame, flaming, sparkle,
2. Clearness, transparency, lucidity, lucency, translucency, limpidity, cloudlessness, uncloudedness.
3. Acuteness, ingenuity, sagacity, acumen, astuteness, discernment, mother-wit, quick parts.
4. Cheerfulness, cheeriness, merriment, liveliness, happiness, sprightliness, vivacity, vivaciousness,
animation, geniality, lightness.
1. Splendor, lustre, brightness, effulgence, refulgence, radiance, shine, sheen, gloss, glister, glitter, gleam,
sparkle, sparkling, brilliance.
2. Fame, illustriousness, renown, distinction, eminence, celebrity, prominence, excellence, preeminence,
1. Sparkling, glittering, splendid, lustrous, shining, bright, beaming, radiant, effulgent, refulgent, resplendent,
glistening, gleaming. See bright, 1.
2. Illustrious, glorious, celebrated, famous, renowned, distinguished, eminent, admirable.
3. Striking, prominent, decided, unusual, impressive, signal, dazzling.
Brilliant, n. Diamond (cut into facets).
1. Edge, border, rim, verge, margin, skirt, brink.
2. Shore, bank, border, margin, marge, rim, sands, coast.
Brimful, a. Quite full, full to the brim, choke-full, or chock-full, or chuck-full, full to overflowing.