Ringworm to Rook
Ringworm, n. Circular herpes or tetter.
Rinse, v. a. Wash (lightly), lave.
1. Tumult, uproar, disturbance, commotion, broil, brawl, outbreak, fray, affray, altercation, squabble, quarrel,
2. Luxury, excess, revelry, wild festivity, excessive feasting.
Riot, v. n.
1. Revel, carouse, luxuriate.
2. Be excited, be tumultuous.
3. Raise an uproar, riot, or sedition.
1. Revelling, luxurious, wanton, unrestrained.
2. Tumultuous, seditious, turbulent, insubordinate, mutinous, rebellious, disorderly, ungovernable, unruly,
Rip, v. a.
1. Tear open, tear apart, split.
2. Tear out, discover, disclose.
1. Tear, rent, laceration.
2. Scamp, cheat, libertine, debauchee, worthless person.
1. Mature, mellow, perfected by growth.
2. Fit, prepared, ready, in readiness.