3. Prudence, foresight, caution, consideration.
4. Frugality, economy.
1. Careful (for the future), prudent, discreet, cautious, forecasting, foreseeing, considerate.
2. Frugal, economical.
1. Territory, region, tract, domain, district, section, large extent.
2. Dependency, colony.
3. Business, employment, function, duty, charge, calling, office, part, post, capacity, department, sphere.
4. Division, department.
1. Of a province, of provinces.
2. Appendant, annexed, outlying.
3. Rude, unpolished, unrefined, rustic, countrified. rural, bucolic.
1. Providing, anticipation.
2. Preparation, provident measures or steps, provident care, arrangement.
3. Stock, store, hoard, fund, supply, supplies.
4. Proviso, stipulation, clause, condition, previous agreement.