Peruvian bark. Cinchona, Jesuits bark, Cinchona bark.
Pervade, v. a.
1. Permeate, penetrate, pass through.
2. Overspread, fill, run through, be diffused through, be disseminated through, extend through, affect
1. Distorted (from the right), bad, perverted.
2. Obstinate, stubborn, wilful, dogged, mulish, untrastable, unyielding, headstrong, pertinacious, wayward,
ungovernable, froward, pervicacious.
3. Cross, petulant, peevish, waspish, captious, snappish, touchy, testy, crusty, churlish, crabbed, froward,
morose, surly, snarling, ill-tempered, ill-natured, spleeny, spiteful.
4. Untoward, vexatious, troublesome, inconvenient.