Monstrously to Mount guard
1. Shockingly, terribly, hideously, horribly, unnaturally.
2. Enormously, extravagantly, excessively.
Montoir, n. [Fr.] Horse-block.
1. Memorial, testimonial, remembrancer, record.
2. Tomb, gravestone, cenotaph.
1. Of a monument.
2. Memorial, commemorative.
Mood, n. Temper, humor, disposition, vein, frame of mind.
1. Humorsome, capricious, variable.
2. Angry, petulant, irritable, irascible, passionate, snappish, pettish, sour, crusty, crabbed, waspish, captious,
snarling, peevish, testy, fretful, ill-tempered, out of humor, out of temper.
3. Sullen, perverse, wayward, sulky, humorsome, glum, grum, glowering, morose, spleeny, frowning,
stubborn, dogged, intractable, cross-grained.
4. Gloomy, melancholy, sad, pensive, abstracted, saturnine.
1. Satellite, secondary planet.
2. Month, lunation.
1. Monster, deformed creature.