Harmless to Headlong
1. Innoxious, innocuous, not hurtful, innocent.
2. Inoffensive, unoffending, innocent.
3. Uninjured, unhurt, unharmed, unscathed, undamaged.
Harmonic, Harmonical, a.
1. Harmonious, concordant, consonant.
2. Melodious, tuneful, musical.
3. Pertaining to harmony, relating to music, musical.
1. Concordant, harmonic, consonant.
2. Melodious, tuneful, musical, dulcet, mellifluous.
3. Correspondent, consistent, congruent, symmetrical.
4. Friendly, amicable, cordial, brotherly, fraternal, neighborly.
Harmonize, v. a.
1. Make harmonious, reconcile, adjust to each other.
2. (Mus.) Set accompanying parts to.
Harmonize, v. n. Accord, agree, correspond, chime, comport, tally, square, quadrate, cohere, be in
unison, be harmonious.
1. Concord (especially of sounds or tones), accord, accordance, consonance, concordance, unison,
2. Adaptation, correspondence, consistency, congruity, congruence, fitness, suitableness.