- Lord Mayor of London. (Lord Mayor:)
- Sheriff of Wiltshire. (Sheriff:)
- Queen to King Edward IV. (QUEEN ELIZABETH:)
- Widow of King Henry VI. (QUEEN MARGARET:)
- DUCHESS of YORK
- Mother to King Edward IV.
- LADY ANNE
- Widow of Edward Prince of Wales, son to King Henry VI.;
- afterwards married to Richard.
- A young Daughter of Clarence [MARGARET PLANTAGENET] (Girl:)
- Ghosts of those murdered by Richard III.,
- Lords and other Attendants; a Pursuivant
- Scrivener, Citizens, Murderers, Messengers
- Soldiers, &c.
- (Ghost of Prince Edward:)
- (Ghost of King Henry VI:)
- (Ghost of CLARENCE:)
- (Ghost of RIVERS:)
- (Ghost of GREY:)
- (Ghost of VAUGHAN:)
- (Ghost of HASTING:)
- (Ghosts of young Princes:)
- (Ghost of LADY ANNE:)
- (Ghost of BUCKINGHAM:)
- (First Citizen:)
- (Second Citizen:)
- (Third Citizen:)
- (First Murderer:)
- (Second Murderer:)
Copyright: All texts on Bibliomania are © Bibliomania.com Ltd,
and may not be reproduced in any form without our written permission.
See our FAQ for more details.