- KING HENRY THE SIXTH
- (KING HENRY VI:)
- DUKE OF GLOUCESTER
- uncle to the King, and Protector. (GLOUCESTER:)
- DUKE OF BEDFORD
- uncle to the King, and Regent of France. (BEDFORD:)
- THOMAS BEAUFORT
- Duke of Exeter, great-uncle to the King. (EXETER:)
- HENRY BEAUFORT
- great-uncle to the King, Bishop of Winchester, and
- afterwards Cardinal. (BISHOP OF WINCHESTER:)
- JOHN BEAUFORT
- Earl, afterwards Duke, of Somerset. (SOMERSET:)
- RICHARD PLANTAGENET
- son of Richard late Earl of Cambridge, (RICHARD
- PLANTAGENET:) afterwards Duke of York.
- EARL OF WARWICK
- EARL OF SALISBURY
- EARL OF SUFFOLK
- LORD TALBOT
- afterwards Earl of Shrewsbury. (TALBOT:)
- JOHN TALBOT
- Lord Talbot's son.
- EDMUND MORTIMER
- Earl of March. (MORTIMER:)
- SIR JOHN FASTOLFE
- SIR WILLIAM LUCY
- SIR WILLIAM GLANSDALE
- SIR THOMAS GARGRAVE
- Mayor of London
- Lieutenant of the Tower.
- of the White-Rose or York faction.
- of the Red-Rose or Lancaster faction.
- A Lawyer. (Lawyer:)
- Mortimer's Keepers. (First Gaoler:)
- Dauphin, and afterwards King, of France.
- Duke of Anjou, and titular King of Naples.
- DUKE OF BURGUNDY
Copyright: All texts on Bibliomania are © Bibliomania.com Ltd,
and may not be reproduced in any form without our written permission.
See our FAQ for more details.