- KING OF FRANCE
- DUKE OF FLORENCE
- Count of Rousillon.
- an old lord.
- a follower of Bertram.
- servants to the Countess of Rousillon.
- A Page. (Page:)
- COUNTESS OF ROUSILLON
- mother to Bertram. (COUNTESS:)
- a gentlewoman protected by the Countess.
- An old Widow of Florence. (Widow:)
- daughter to the Widow.
- neighbours and friends to the Widow.
- Lords, Officers, Soldiers, &c., French and Florentine.
- (First Lord:)
- (Second Lord:)
- (Fourth Lord:)
- (First Gentleman:)
- (Second Gentleman:)
- (First Soldier:)
- Rousillon; Paris; Florence; Marseilles.
Copyright: All texts on Bibliomania are © Bibliomania.com Ltd,
and may not be reproduced in any form without our written permission.
See our FAQ for more details.