- The DUKE OF
- VENICE. (DUKE:)
- The PRINCE OF MOROCCO (MOROCCO:)
- The PRINCE OF ARRAGON (ARRAGON:)
- suitors to Portia.
- a merchant of Venice.
- his friend, suitor likewise to Portia.
- friends to Antonio and Bassanio.
- in love with Jessica.
- a rich Jew.
- a Jew, his friend.
- LAUNCELOT GOBBO
- the clown, servant to SHYLOCK. (LAUNCELOT:)
- OLD GOBBO
- father to Launcelot. (GOBBO:)
- servant to BASSANIO.
- servants to PORTIA.
- a rich heiress.
- her waiting-maid.
- daughter to SHYLOCK.
- Magnificoes of Venice, Officers of the Court of Justice,
- Gaoler, Servants to Portia, and other Attendants.
- Partly at Venice, and partly at Belmont,
- the seat of PORTIA, on the Continent.
Copyright: All texts on Bibliomania are © Bibliomania.com Ltd,
and may not be reproduced in any form without our written permission.
See our FAQ for more details.